Monday 6 June 2011

What's next???

The wedding is over.  After about 18 months of planning, I am experiencing the flatness I was fore-warned about.  Most couples may jump into their next project of baby-making, however we've been there, done that.  So I don't know what to do!!

The day went really well, with only two glitches - the organist had the wrong time and the MP3 player 'lost' our first dance song, so we went with the first thing that seemed reasonable!! 

I was really pleased how the whole thing went.

My hair and makeup were amazing, dress was gorgeous, my brides maids were a fantastic help.

The splashes of orange around the wedding - flowers, veil edge, additional net under my dress, centerpieces - all worked really well.  It was fun catching up with everyone, and I tried hard to get to everyone (but I know I missed quite a few!! - I hope they forgive me).  

It was lovely being married by a minister we know, in our 'home'.  We really felt that he loved marrying a couple he knew, rather than a couple who picked his church.  It was a really quick service - about 25 minutes all up!

Baby J however was rather bored with the whole affair. He slept through the ceremony (probably a good thing), and through the reception.  And woke up when we got back to our hotel room, and then partied by blowing raspberries at the ceiling for a couple of hours (while Mr Trifectagirl and I lay there giggling at him, but kinda hoping he'd go to sleep so we could after a long and tiring day!)

Now to wait a month or so for the professional photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment