Wednesday 14 November 2012

Kitchen Rennovations Update

Two weeks and I'll have extra storage!!!

Getting quotes from other trade suppliers (sparky, plasterer and security system company) caused a bit of a delay in getting approved plans and deposit back to the cabinet makers.  I didn't want to book in the cabinetry without knowing the full cost of the project.  Especially since the sparky will cost a bit more than I was anticipating.

I have painting to get done still, but by the end of the month I'll be able to get an awful lot of stuff off my bench tops and have a neater looking kitchen.  Plus I'll have a reason to pull everything out of the existing cupboards and do a de-clutter.

And I'll have my practical power point, just in time to plug in my stand-mixer for the bulk of my Christmas baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment